Wisconsin Asbestos and Lead Database Online (WALDO)

Online application is currently unavailable due to web maintenance.

Please use the following links to applications that can be downloaded, printed, and mailed to our office with your check or money order for processing.

We apologize for any inconvenience.


Questions? Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us.


Last Revised: November 22, 2017