We can notify you by email when the Wisconsin Division of Medicaid Services publishes a memo, revises a handbook, or makes other updates. We offer several listservs, so you can sign up for exactly what you need.
When we collect your email address, we won’t share it with others. You can manage preferences by following the links to the GovDelivery system.
Learn how to unsubscribe or change an email address.
Sign up for updates
You’ll get an email when we publish or amend a memo:
- Administrator Memo email updates—Announces administrative changes for county and tribal income maintenance agencies that decide eligibility for Medicaid and FoodShare programs
- Operations Memo email updates—Announces operational changes for county and tribal income maintenance agencies that decide eligibility for Medicaid and FoodShare programs
You’ll get an email when we update certain topics:
- Forms and publications email updates—Announces when the Division of Medicaid Services creates or updates a form or publication
- SeniorCare email updates—Announces updates to the SeniorCare Prescription Drug Assistance Program
Sign up for the handbook listservs below. You’ll get an email when a handbook has been revised, called a new release.
- ACCESS Handbook email updates—Provides resources for using ACCESS
- BadgerCare Plus Handbook email updates—Provides policy for the BadgerCare Plus program
- Genesys User Guide email updates—For staff who use the Genesys telephone system management software
- Caretaker Supplement (CTS) Handbook email updates—Provides policy for the CTS program
- Electronic Case File Handbook email updates—For staff who scan documents for Client Assistance for Re-employment and Economic Support (CARES) case files or view the scanned image in the electronic case file
- FoodShare Handbook email updates—Provides policy for the FoodShare Wisconsin program
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET) Handbook email updates—Provides policy for the FSET program
- Income Maintenance Manual email updates—For county and tribal income maintenance agencies
- Medicaid Eligibility Handbook email updates—Provides policy for Medicaid in Wisconsin
- Process Help email updates—For county and tribal agency workers who use CARES for:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Administration Handbook email updates—Provides policy for SSI In Wisconsin
- Supplemental Security Income Exceptional Expense (SSI-E) Handbook email updates—Provides policy for the Exceptional Expense Supplement for Members of SSI in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Funeral and Cemetery Aids Program (WFCAP) Manual email updates—Explains WFCAP
If you have comments or questions, please email DHSDMScommunications@dhs.wisconsin.gov.