All applicants and members
Call Member Services at 800-362-3002 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. They’re available from 8 a.m.–6 p.m. Monday through Friday. They can help you:
- Find a provider.
- Get a new ForwardHealth card.
- Understand covered services and copays.
Your local county or tribal agency can help you:
- Find out how to enroll, whether you’re eligible, and if you have to pay for services.
- Report changes.
- Send proof and verification.
Members enrolled in an HMO (health maintenance organization)
- HMO enrollment specialist: 800-291-2002
- HMO ombudsman (someone who can help you understand HMOs): 800-760-0001
Health care providers
If you’re a health care provider or HMO, call Provider Services at 800-947-9627.