Need help with your benefits?
The Deaf Disability Benefit Specialist provides statewide work incentives and disability benefit services to people who are Deaf, hard of hearing or Deaf-Blind. Here are some areas and programs that the Deaf Disability Benefit Specialist can help you with:
- Food Share
- Housing and Utility Issues
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Medicare, including Part D
- Low-Income Tax Credits
- Prescription Drug Assistance Program
- Private Health and Disability Insurance Issues
- Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans' Benefits
See a five-minute video in American Sign Language (ASL) about benefit specialist services.
Jennifer M. Koehn
Regional Office for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
309 West Walworth Ave.
Delavan, WI 53115