Division of Quality Assurance Information
- Certification information for Mental Health Treatment programs
- e-SOD/e-POC Provider Information
- Survey Guide: AODA and Mental Health Program Certification, P-63174 (PDF)
- List of Wisconsin individuals certified for third-party billing for mental health treatment (PDF)
- These are counselors and other professionals who have completed the necessary requirements to be certified for receiving payments from Medicare, Medicaid and other third-party billing.
- Reporting of Client/ Patient Death Attributable to Suicide, Restraint, or Psychotropic Medication
- Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet, P-00082 (PDF) – consumer information
Waiver or Variance Requests
View Waivers and Variances: Behavioral Health for information to submit a request.
- Federal Resources - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.