Find contact information to help you when reporting a death according to Wisconsin statues.
Contact us: Division of Quality Assurance
The Wisconsin Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) can give you information on reporting a death related to:
- The use of physical restraint/seclusion.
- The use of psychotropic medication(s).
- A suspected suicide.
Contact the DQA Office of Caregiver Quality:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 608-261-8319.
Contact us: State Vital Records Office
The Wisconsin State Vital Records Office can answer your questions about:
- Death certificates.
- Pronouncement of death.
- Removal of the body and removal notices.
- Notice of Removal—Corpse (Hospital, Nursing Home, Hospice), F-05043.
- Reporting of certain deaths to the sheriff, police chief, medical examiner, or coroner per Wis. Stat. §§ 979.01(1) and (4).
Contact the State Vital Records Office:
- Email email@example.com.
- Call 608-266-1373, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:15 p.m. CST.
Find more information at Vital Records: Services.