Division of Quality Assurance Contact Information
For information on reporting a death related to the use of physical restraint/seclusion, use of psychotropic medication(s), or a suspected suicide contact:
Department of Health Services
Division of Quality Assurance/Office of Caregiver Quality
State Vital Records Office (SVRO) Contact Information
Please contact the Wisconsin State Vital Records Office (SVRO) with questions about the following:
- Death Certificates
- Pronouncement of death
- Removal of the body and removal notices
- Notice of Removal of a Human Corpse from a Facility, F-05043
- Reporting of certain deaths to the sheriff, police chief, medical examiner or coroner per Wis. Stat. §§ 979.01(1) and (4).
Contact SVRO by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: Contact the service counter during the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. (C.S.T.), Monday through Friday by calling 608-266-1373.
Additional information is available on the Vital Records Services website.