The mission of the State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (SCAODA) is to enhance the quality of life for Wisconsin citizens by preventing alcohol and other drug abuse and its consequences.
- Visit the council membership and committees pages to learn how to be part of our efforts.
- Visit the meetings page to download the current meeting packet.
- Visit the reports page to view reports generated and endorsed by SCAODA.
- Resilient Wisconsin
- Small Talks: How WI Prevents Underage Drinking
- 2020-21 SABG & MHBG Application and Plan - Final Draft
- Wisconsin 2019 Legislative Tracking Document -- Link to Google Docs
- FFY 2021 Annual SYNAR Report (PDF)