We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our members and participants during the COVID-19 pandemic. To stay informed about the latest program updates, limitations to in-person contacts, general COVID-19 resources, and more:
- Members and participants, please visit COVID-19: Program and ForwardHealth Updates for You and Your Family.
- County agencies, please visit COVID-19: Updates for County Agencies Serving Children with Delays or Disabilities.
- Providers, please visit the COVID-19: ForwardHealth News and Resources Portal page.
Wisconsin's Children's Long-Term Support Waiver Program makes Medicaid funding available to support children with substantial limitations due to developmental, physical, or severe emotional disabilities who are living at home or in the community. Funding may be used to support a range of services based on an assessment of your child's and family's specific needs and identified goals or outcomes.
Information and resources
- Benefits at a Glance, P-02570 (PDF)
- Who is Eligible?
- How do I Apply?
- Program Costs
- Deciding Together Guide, P-02246
- All in for Kids newsletter library
- Children’s Long-Term Services (CLTS) Waiver Program Wait List Elimination Initiative, P-02597 (PDF)