The 2021 County Environmental Health Profiles are summary reports of the data on the Tracking portal and provide a snapshot of a county's environmental health.
Readers can delve deeper into the data and create maps, charts, and tables on our data portal.
County Environmental Health Profiles are still accessible in combined files:
- 2019 County Environmental Health Profiles, P-00719-2019
- 2017 County Environmental Health Profiles, P-00719-2017
- 2015 County Environmental Health Profiles, P-00719-2015
Please email us directly if you'd like the individual 2015, 2017, or 2019 Profile from your county.
Choose the county name listed below to view a county's 2021 Profile.
You reviewed your profile, now what?
- Present to stakeholders and partners. We created a Profile Template Slide Deck (PowerPoint) as a guide for presentations. It's customizable and the notes section is full of ideas and considerations for tailoring your talk. Let us know if you need help making the slide deck work for you!
- Plan strategies for taking action. Ideas for Taking Action is a series of documents that offer evidence-informed educational activities, programs, and policies to address topics from the Profiles.
- Join our quarterly newsletter. Stay up-to-date on the status of future Profiles by subscribing to our newsletter.
Questions? Can't find what you're looking for? Have feedback? Contact us!