The following are resources that may be helpful if you are applying for or getting benefits from the Family Planning Only Services Program:
- ACCESS. This is an online tool that lets you:
- Check your benefits.
- Report changes.
- Renew your benefits.
- Information Change Report, F-10183
- Free or low-cost health clinics
- Find a provider
- ForwardHealth Enrollment and Benefits Handbook, P-00079
- ForwardHealth program resources
- Non-emergency medical transportation
- Request for Fair Hearing form
Have questions about the Family Planning Only Services Program?
Call Member Services at 1-800-362-3002, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.