This list of resources includes where you can find dental services for free or at a lower cost.
Free (or low-cost) dental care in Wisconsin
These services are offered all over the state:
- Oral Health Program—View a list of free and low-cost health clinics in Wisconsin. There you will find:
- Federally qualified health centers.
- Free clinics.
- Rural health centers.
- Tribal health centers.
- Donated Dental Services Program—Find help for people who can’t afford dental care they need because of income limits. The lack of income must be because of a permanent disability, long-term (chronic) illness, or old age (65 or older).
- Marshfield Clinics—Access a financial assistance program that helps patients with low income who have dental costs that insurance doesn’t cover. The program applies to services provided at a Marshfield Clinic dental center. It also applies to services that ForwardHealth (Medicaid or BadgerCare Plus) covers. Learn more about Marshfield Clinic’s financial assistance policy.
- Wisconsin Dental Association—View a list of low-cost dental clinics in Wisconsin.