CBRF web pages will be revised soon related to the changes to Chapter DHS 83, Wisconsin Administrative Code.
Definition: Wisconsin Statutes, Section 50.01(1g)
"Community-based residential facility" means a place where 5 or more adults who are not related to the operator or administrator and who do not require care above intermediate level nursing care reside and receive care, treatment or services that are above the level of room and board but that include no more than 3 hours of nursing care per week per resident.”
[A list of facilities excluded from this definition follows -- see Section 50.01 (1g)]
- Wisconsin Administrative Code, Chapter DHS 83
- DHS 83 Industry Training - Modules 1 - 4
- DHS 83 Questions and Answers
- Wisconsin Statutes, Chapter 50
- Patient Rights (apply only to CBRF residents receiving services for mental illness, developmental disability, or substance/alcohol abuse treatment):
- Also see Caregiver Program/ Background Checks.
- Wisconsin Legislature Home Page