Questions and comments, email the Division of Quality Assurance, attention Bureau of Assisted Living.
Division of Quality Assurance Information:
Starting Up a CBRF – Please note: Applications not acted upon by the applicant will be closed after one (1) year.
Approved Training Programs for staff working or seeking to work in CBRFs
Resident Relocation Manual for bed closures/facility closure
Additional Wisconsin Information
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC): Starting a Business in Wisconsin
- Grant Applications for AODA Treatment Programs (exit DHS) State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
- Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute
- The Diabetes Prevention & Control Program in Wisconsin - includes links to Care Guidelines and Strategic Plan
- Influenza and Pneumococcal Immunization
- Winter Safety: Hypothermia, Indoor/Outdoor Safety, Clear Exits, Holiday Decorations
- Summertime Safety: Heat-Related Illness, Power Outages, Tornadoes and Severe Weather
- National Weather Service Chart: Wind Chill