Questions and Comments -- E-mail the Division of Quality Assurance, attention Bureau of Assisted Living
Division of Quality Assurance Information:
- Please note: Applications not acted upon by the applicant will be closed after one (1) year.
DHS 83 Questions and Answers (PDF, 259 KB)
Assisted Living Facility Survey Guide (P-63186) (PDF, 118 KB)
Guidelines for Assisted Living Enforcement (P-63200) (PDF, 91 KB)
Resident Relocation Manual for bed closures/facility closure
Assisted Living Facility Check List (PDF, 57 KB)
Approved Training Programs for staff working or seeking to work in CBRFs
Hospice/CBRF Interface (P-00314) (PDF, 88 KB) - Guideline to Care Coordination for Hospice Patients in Community Based Residential Facilities
- PLEASE NOTE: This document was prepared by the Hospice Organization of Wisconsin (HOW) and is not a product of the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
- We are making this available as a service to the public. This document should not be construed as Department policy in any way.
Additional Wisconsin Information
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC): Starting a Business in Wisconsin
- Grant Applications for AODA Treatment Programs (exit DHS) State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
- Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute
- The Diabetes Prevention & Control Program in Wisconsin - includes links to Care Guidelines and Strategic Plan