Upcoming changes to the NEMT manager
In August of 2022, Veyo, the current manager for non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) in Wisconsin, was purchased by Medical Transportation Management (MTM), Inc.
Veyo has started their transition to MTM in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin NEMT program has begun using MTM Link, the MTM ride scheduling and mileage reimbursement system. There are no changes to NEMT covered services.
If you need help with your trip during the transition, call 866-907-1493 and select the Where's My Ride option.
If you’re applying for or getting benefits from the BadgerCare Plus Prenatal Plan, these resources may help.
Questions? Call ForwardHealth Member Services at 800-363-3002. They are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- I want to learn more about the BadgerCare Plus Prenatal Plan.
- View the fact sheet: BadgerCare Plus Prenatal Plan, P-10026.
- View the Guide to Applying for Wisconsin’s Health, Nutrition, and Other Programs, P-16091.
- I want to apply for the BadgerCare Plus Prenatal Plan. You can use the website (preferred) or paper form.
- I want to appoint someone to apply for me. Visit the Getting Help from Others with Your Eligibility and/or Benefits web page.
- I need to check or renew my benefits. Use one of the following:
- I need to find a provider. Find care through ForwardHealth.
- I need to find a clinic. View a list of Free or Low Cost Health Clinics in Wisconsin.
- I had a life change. This could mean moving, getting married, or having a child. Members must report changes using the website (preferred) or paper form.
- I need a ride to a medical appointment. Learn how to schedule non-emergency medical transportation.
Resources for applicants and members
- I want to learn more about the BadgerCare Plus Prenatal Plan. View the ForwardHealth Enrollment and Benefits Handbook, P-00079.
- I need to let someone see information about my eligibility. Use the Release of Confidential Information Authorization for Wisconsin Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, FoodShare, Family Planning Only Services, SeniorCare, and Caretaker Supplement, F-02340.
- I disagree with a decision made by the BadgerCare Plus Prenatal Plan. You can request a formal hearing. Use the Request a Fair Hearing form.
- I want to learn about other ForwardHealth programs. View the ForwardHealth Program Resources.