Children’s Long-Term Support: Training Resources for Counties
We have many training resources for the Children’s Long-Term Support (CLTS) Program. These may be helpful for county waiver agency staff. There are trainings for support and service coordinators and others helping kids with disabilities. Select each link to learn more.
These links give more details about CLTS online systems. Web pages include memos, guides, updates, and training tools.
- Eligibility and Enrollment Streamlining (EES)
- Enrollment Information for Counties
- Incident Management for Counties
CLTS program training
There are many trainings to help with CLTS.
- Support and service coordinator trainings
- Functional Screen trainings
- CLTS Functional Screen Tip: Behaviors, P-02035B (PDF)
- CLTS Functional Screen Tips: Presenting Diagnoses, P-02035 (PDF)
- CLTS Functional Screen Tip: Social Competency, P-02035A (PDF)
- Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Web-Based Training from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Incident Reporting and Restrictive Measures
- State CLTS Budget and Waitlist Administration
- Typical and Atypical Child Development Modules
- Information Technology trainings
- CLTS Waiver Program Claim Processing from Wisconsin Physicians Service (WPS)
- Long Term Care (LTCare) Data Warehouse Training Material