Eligibility and enrollment streamlining (EES) is a secure, online method to enter and update Children’s Long-Term Support (CLTS) Program enrollment in Wisconsin’s Medicaid Management Information System through the ForwardHealth Portal. Support and service coordinators at county waiver agencies use EES.
EES has many functions:
- Provides a file each day to our third-party administrator. They process claims.
- Runs reports each month for counties.
- Sends notices to CLTS families.
- Tracks key details about CLTS enrollment.
What to know about EES
For more on EES, view:
- CLTS Waiver Program EES Implementation Interim Guidance Update, P-02277 (PDF)
- CLTS Waiver Program Enrollment: EES presentation (PDF)
- CLTS Waiver Program Eligibility and Enrollment User Guide, P-01991 (PDF)
- Medicaid HCBS Waiver Manual for the CLTS Waiver Program, P-02256 (PDF)—Chapter 6.
These resources help start a child’s CLTS enrollment:
- EES Medicaid Enrollment Guidance web page
- Support and Service Coordination Requirements Eligibility and Enrollment Diagram, P-02049 (PDF)
- Sample CLTS Services Enrollment Confirmation Notice (PDF)
These resources help end a child’s CLTS enrollment:
These resources help get reports from EES:
Questions about EES?
- For general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Bureau of Children's Services (BCS) Technical Assistance Center at DHSBCSTAC@dhs.wisconsin.gov or 608-267-6767.
- For help with creating or modifying queries, working with reports, errors, and connectivity, email the DSS Help Desk at email@example.com or call 608-224-6866.