Our FoodShare program can help you buy healthy food. There are four ways you can apply for FoodShare:
- Online through the ACCESS website. Select Apply Now.
- Call your agency.
- Visit your agency.
- Fill out a paper application.
Your agency is based on the county or tribe you live in. Each county agency is part of a larger group called a consortium.
Not sure if you qualify?
You can find out if you qualify for FoodShare benefits before you apply. Go to the ACCESS website, and select See if you can get help.
What to expect after you apply
After you apply for FoodShare, you must complete an interview. You can call or wait for your agency to call you for the interview. Your interview will be done by phone. You also can ask to meet in person at your agency office. You can find information about completing the interview on the application.
- To learn more about FoodShare Wisconsin, see the ForwardHealth Enrollment and Benefits Handbook, P-00079 (PDF).
- To find out if your income allows you to get FoodShare Wisconsin benefits, learn about Monthly Income Limits.
- Find the USDA Nondiscrimination Statement (PDF) on page 2, and more nondiscrimination information for other programs.