Your Wisconsin QUEST card is a safe and easy way to use your FoodShare benefits. Your QUEST card can be used to buy groceries at swipe card terminals at stores taking part in FoodShare. It is a plastic debit card with your name, card number, and the Wisconsin QUEST logo on it.
Each month that you are enrolled in FoodShare, your benefits will automatically be added to your QUEST card. The date you get your benefits is based on the eighth digit of your Social Security Number (SSN).
|Eighth Digit of SSN||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Day of the Month FoodShare Benefits will be Available||2nd||3rd||5th||6th||8th||9th||11th||12th||14th||15th|
- QUEST Card - Using Your QUEST Card Fact Sheet, P-16088
- A Recipe for Good Health: An informational video about your QUEST card and how to use it.
- The FoodShare Handbook is online. It is written primarily for Income Maintenance workers, but is available to the public.
- QUEST Card Customer Service 1-877-415-5164
- General information about your QUEST card
- If you did not get a QUEST card
- To report a lost, stolen or damaged QUEST card
- Replace your QUEST card
- To get your QUEST card account balance
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service (FNS)
The U.S.D.A. FNS web site provides nationwide EBT information.
- Electronic Payments Association
This web site provides EBT-related information including which states, like Wisconsin, have adopted QUEST™ operating rules.
FoodWIse is managed by the University of Wisconsin-Extension and offers nutrition education to SNAP eligible families and individuals in Wisconsin.
- Food $ense
This Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program (WNEP) website from UW-Extension provides some tips for healthy eating on a budget with resources in several languages (English, Hmong and Spanish).
- Choose My Plate
Learn about nutrition, get recipes and more to help build a healthier diet.