Wisconsin QUEST Card

Your Wisconsin QUEST card is a safe and easy way to use your FoodShare benefits. Your QUEST card can be used to buy groceries at swipe card terminals at stores taking part in FoodShare. It is a plastic debit card with your name, card number, and the Wisconsin QUEST logo on it.

QUEST card front QUEST card back

Each month that you are enrolled in FoodShare, your benefits will automatically be added to your QUEST card. The date you get your benefits is based on the eighth digit of your Social Security Number (SSN).

Eighth Digit of SSN 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Day of the Month FoodShare Benefits will be Available 2nd 3rd 5th 6th 8th 9th 11th 12th 14th 15th

General Information

  • QUEST Card - Using Your QUEST Card Fact Sheet, P-16088
  • A Recipe for Good Health: An informational video about your QUEST card and how to use it.
  • The FoodShare Handbook is online. It is written primarily for Income Maintenance workers, but is available to the public.
  • QUEST Card Service 1-877-415-5164
    • General information about your QUEST card
    • If you did not get a QUEST card
    • To report a lost, stolen or damaged QUEST card
    • Replace your QUEST card
    • To get your QUEST  card account balance

Related Links

  • U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service (FNS)
    The USDA FNS website provides nationwide EBT information.
  • Electronic Payments Association
    This web site provides EBT-related information including which states, like Wisconsin, have adopted QUEST™ operating rules.
  • FoodWIse
    FoodWIse is managed by the University of Wisconsin-Extension and offers nutrition education to SNAP eligible families and individuals in Wisconsin.
  • Food $ense
    This Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program (WNEP) website from UW-Extension provides some tips for healthy eating on a budget with resources in several languages (English, Hmong and Spanish).
  • Choose My Plate
    Learn about nutrition, get recipes and more to help build a healthier diet.
Last Revised: October 4, 2019