Your Wisconsin QUEST card is a safe and easy way to use your FoodShare benefits. Your QUEST card can be used to buy groceries, at swipe card terminals at stores taking part in FoodShare. It is a plastic debit card with your name, card number and the Wisconsin QUEST logo on it. Each month your benefits will be added to your QUEST card account automatically.
- QUEST Card - Using Your QUEST Card
- Informational video about your QUEST card and how to use it.
- Card Images
- The FoodShare Handbook is online. It is written primarily for Income Maintenance workers, but is available to the public.
- Quest Card Customer Service 1-877-415-5164
- General information about your QUEST card
- If you did not get a QUEST card
- To report a lost, stolen or damaged QUEST card
- Replace your QUEST card
- To get your QUEST card account balance
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service (FNS)
The U.S.D.A. FNS web site provides nationwide EBT information.
- Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program (WNEP)
The WNEP program administered by the UW-Extension has incorporated EBT into their training curriculum.
- Electronic Payments Association
This web site provides EBT-related information including which states, like Wisconsin, have adopted QUEST™ operating rules.
- Food $ense
This Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program (WNEP) website from UW-Extension provides some tips for healthy eating on a budget with resources in several languages (English, Hmong and Spanish).
- Choose My Plate
Learn about nutrition, get recipes and more to help build a healthier diet.