We want to make sure you have access to information about our FoodShare and FoodShare Education and Training (FSET) programs. We have forms, guides and handbooks, publications, and videos about our programs.
Below is a link to each item. Some links take you to a page where you can choose a language for the form or publication. If you are a member and need a paper copy, you can print one for yourself, or contact your local agency to request a paper copy
- Appoint, Change, or Remove an Authorized Representative: Person, F-10126A
- Appoint, Change, or Remove an Authorized Representative: Organization, F-10126B
- Representative Types Quick Reference, P-02176
- Designation of Authorized Buyer / Alternate Payee for FoodShare Benefits, F-16004—Use this form to select someone to receive a card in your name and to use your FoodShare benefits.
- Release of Confidential Information Authorization for Wisconsin Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, FoodShare, Family Planning Only Services, SeniorCare, and Caretaker Supplement, F-02340
- Medical Exemption from Work Requirement for Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependents, F-01598
- Replacement FoodShare Benefits, F-00330—If food you bought with FoodShare benefits is destroyed or spoils due to a disaster or power outage, you can request benefits are replaced to buy new food.
- Request for Fair Hearing form—If you disagree with how your FoodShare amount was determined, you can ask for a hearing on that decision.
- Self-Employment Income Report, F-00107—If you don’t have tax forms, or you’ve had a big change to your self-employment, report your income using this form.
Guides and handbooks
- Guide to Applying for Wisconsin's Health, Nutrition, and Other Programs, P-16091
- ForwardHealth Enrollment and Benefits Handbook, P-00079—We mail this handbook to each family who applies for FoodShare or a health care program.
Brochures and flyers
- ebtEDGE Mobile App Postcard, P-02373 (PDF)
- FoodShare Employment and Training Brochure, P-02103
- FoodShare Makes Wisconsin Healthier, P-16063
- MyACCESS Mobile App Flyer, P-02309
- QUEST Card Mailer/Wallet Card Only, P-16075
- FoodShare for Senior Citizens and People with Disabilities, P-16013
- FoodShare Six-Month Report Form Fact Sheet, P-16078
- FoodShare Standard Utility Credits, P-00654
- Key Contacts, P-16108
- Transitional FoodShare, P-16074
- Your Wisconsin QUEST Card, P-16088
- Wisconsin Legal Services Programs, P-10096
- Work Registration Requirements for FoodShare Applicants and Members Ages 16 Through 59, P-01632
FoodShare Employment and Training
- FoodShare Employment and Training, P-16092—Provides contact information for you to learn about the FSET program and how FSET can help you find a job.
- FoodShare Employment and Training Vendor Map, P-00921 (PDF)—Use this map to find the FSET vendor and agency for your county.
- The Work Requirement for Adults Age 18 through 49, P-00710
Just for partner agencies
Requests for paper copies
If you are an agency or organization, we can mail you some materials. Before requesting a paper copy, review the list. Make sure the item you want is available in a printed version. If the entry in the column “Other Location” reads “None,” then a paper version isn’t available. We explain how to order all other materials.
- And Justice For All, P-19004 (PDF)
- ebtEDGE Mobile App Poster, P-02374 (PDF)
- MyACCESS Mobile App Poster, P-02307
- Print Your FoodShare ACCESS Summary Poster—Agency Printing Information, P-01157A
- Print Your FoodShare ACCESS Summary Poster—Applicant Printing Instructions, P-01157
- Your FoodShare Rights, P-00102