Different types of disasters require different responses. Below is disaster specific information and resources to better prepare you and your family for disasters.
Information for disaster specific preparedness has been organized below. For more information and resources on a topic, click the down arrow to expand the list.
Weather Related Disasters
- Flood Hazards and Recovery
- Wisconsin Flood Toolkit (PDF, 2.4 MB)
- Cleaning Up Your Residence After a Flood
- Cleaning with Bleach
- Re-entering Your Home After a Flood
- Flooding and Drinking Water Issues
- Sewer and Surface Water after Flooding
- Flooding Resources for Health Professionals
- Ready Wisconsin Flooding
- CDC Flood Preparedness and Response
- American Red Cross: Flood Safety
- American Red Cross: Flood Information in Other Languages
- American Red Cross: Flood Safety Checklist