EMResource is a tool to optimize communication and expedite patient care among health care facilities, public health, emergency management, and first responders.
EMResource assists Wisconsin's seven healthcare emergency readiness coalitions (HERCs) with hospital and emergency response information sharing. The data requested in EMResource is used to provide real-time updates of health care capabilities on a local, regional, and statewide level. Through EMResource, partners can:
- Send time-sensitive alerts.
- Review hospital diversion statuses.
- Determine bed availability.
- Share available resources to assist hospitals in need.
EMResource is a product of Juvare and is functional with other Juvare products, including WebEOC, EMTrack, and eICS.
Request EMResource access
To request access to EMResource, please send the following information to DHSEMSystems@dhs.wisconsin.gov:
- Person’s full name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Organization name
- Organization address
EMResource is available to hospitals, long term care facilities, EMS agencies, first responders, public health, dispatch centers, emergency management directors, and other health care partners. Data represented in EMResource is not for public consumption.
- EMResource 101
- EMResource Event Management, P-03213
- Responding to an Event in EMResource, P-03213a
- Setting Status Change Notifications in EMResource, P-03242
- EMResource Emergency Department Status, P-03304
Juvare offers a free EMResource training, providing an overview of basic functionality and system navigation. To take the free training:
- Navigate to the Juvare training webpage and sign in. If you have not taken a Juvare training before, you will need to sign up.
- Select the training video titled "EMResource."
For more information or assistance with EMResource, please email DHSEMSystems@dhs.wisconsin.gov.