Opportunity for Input
- CLTS Waiver Program Service Rates Initiative
- CLTS Waiver Amendment for Statewide Uniform Rate-Setting Initiative
About the Children's Long-Term Support (CLTS) Waiver Program
Wisconsin's Children's Long-Term Support (CLTS) Waiver Program makes Medicaid funding available to support children who have substantial developmental, emotional, and/or physical disabilities and are living at home or in the community. Funding may be used to support a range of services that are based on an assessment of the child and family's specific needs and identified goals or outcomes.
In Wisconsin, each county has at least one agency responsible for operating the CLTS Waiver Program according to the policies, procedures, and guidelines established by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS). DHS, as the State Medicaid Agency, has the ultimate responsibility to ensure that Medicaid waiver funding is used according to the regulations established by the federal Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. To meet this responsibility, DHS provides county waiver agencies with a variety of resources and technical assistance opportunities.
Use the links below to learn more about the CLTS Waiver Program and DHS or county waiver agency contacts:
- Who is Eligible?
- What Services are Available?
- How do Families Apply?
- Deciding Together Guide, P-02246
- Parental Payment Limit Information
- FAQs about Home and Community-Based Settings Rule
- Medicaid HCBS Waivers Manual
- Provider Registry Information for Counties
- Children's Long-Term Support Waiver Program Service Rates