For information concerning processing federal certifications for end stage renal dialysis in Wisconsin, contact Lisa Imhof at 608-266-2702.
For all other questions on end stage renal dialysis in Wisconsin contact Vicky Griffin at 414-750-2741.
You may also email the Division of Quality Assurance.
Division of Quality Assurance:
- e-SOD/e-POC Provider Information
- ESRD Forum Listserv
- ESRD Provider Training
- Survey Guide: Hospitals and Other Health Services Providers (PDF, 67 KB)
- Directories for ESRD providers
- Facilities Seeking to Perform Laboratory Testing - Information
- Construction/Remodeling of Health Care Facilities - Plan Review Requirements
- Consumer Information for Wisconsin Health Care Providers
- Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet (consumer information) (PDF, 55 KB)
- Medication Errors
- The Pharmacy Newscapsule
Other Wisconsin Information:
- Wisconsin Medicaid Information for ESRD providers
- The Diabetes Prevention & Control Program in Wisconsin
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- ESRD Information Resource
- Dialysis Facility Compare
- Information for Professionals
- CMS Letter S&C 02-43 (PDF, 114 KB), CDC Revised Recommendations for Single-Use Intravenous Medication Vials in ESRD Facilities
More Federal Links - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
Safety in Healthcare
Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.