Division of Quality Assurance
- e-SOD/e-POC Provider Information
- Survey Guide: Hospitals and Other Health Services Providers, P-62033 (PDF)
- Directories for ESRD providers
- Facilities Seeking to Perform Laboratory Testing - Information
- Construction/Remodeling of Health Care Facilities - Plan Review Requirements
- Consumer Information for Wisconsin Health Care Providers
- Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet, P-00082 (PDF) consumer information
- Pharmacy Newscapsule including common medication errors
Other Wisconsin Information
- Wisconsin Medicaid Information for ESRD providers
- The Diabetes Prevention & Control Program in Wisconsin
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- ESRD Information Resource
- Dialysis Facility Compare
- Information for Professionals
- CMS Letter S&C 02-43 (PDF), CDC Revised Recommendations for Single-Use Intravenous Medication Vials in ESRD Facilities
More Federal Resources – Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- Health Emergency Preparedness and Response
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.