This page includes helpful resources related to personal care agencies (PCAs). Publications are files or websites with additional information. Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) numbered memos are documents that deal with:
- PCA policies.
- Guidelines for PCAs managed by DQA.
- Information and interpretation of federal and state regulations.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Select a link to learn more:
- Pharmacy Newscapsule - Newsletter published regularly by DQA.
- Survey Guide: PCA Approval, P-00191 (PDF) - Find information on the survey process for PCAs in the state of Wisconsin.
Memos from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS)
View our Memos Library to access a wealth of communications issued by DHS regarding policies and procedures and how they should be put into action.
DQA numbered memos
Select a link to view the memo. You can also view the list of all DQA Memos.
For an official paper copy of any numbered memo, email or write:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing address:Administrator’s OfficeDivision of Quality AssurancePO Box 2969Madison, WI 53701