Select a link to find Wisconsin EMS (Emergency Medical Services) data. All licensed ambulance service providers record run data in the Wisconsin Ambulance Run Data System Elite.
- Cardiac Arrest Ambulance Runs, Facts, and Trends, P-02424 (PDF)—View the report from the Wisconsin Office of Preparedness and Emergency Health Care (OPEHC) and the Office of Health Informatics (OHI).
- Environmental Public Health Tracking: Heart Disease and Stroke Data—Find data sets from the Wisconsin Environmental Public Health Tracking program, Bureau of Environmental and Occupational Health (BEOH).
View the Dose of Reality dashboards:
- Opioid Data Summary Dashboard
- Opioid Deaths by County Dashboard
- Opioid Hospital Visit Dashboard
- Opioid Treatment Data by County Dashboard
Pediatric care data
Pediatric Ambulance Runs: Facts and Trends (2018), P-02508 (PDF)—View the report from OPEHC.
Wisconsin Asthma Statistics—Find data sets from the Wisconsin Asthma program.
- Injury Prevention Data—Find data sets from the Wisconsin Injury Prevention program.
- Pre-Hospital Hemorrhage Control—Emerging Trends, P-02345 (PDF)—View the report from OPEHC and OHI.
- Wisconsin EMS and Falls Report, P-03493 (PDF)