This page contains links to training information and resources for current and prospective Wisconsin Emergency Medical Services (EMS) practitioners and Emergency Medical Responders (EMRs).
Initial licensure/certification training resources
- EMS E-Licensing Portal – Log into your E-Licensing account for Wisconsin or search for Wisconsin EMS personnel and services.
- E-Licensing Information – Everything you need to know about using the online E-Licensing Portal for all EMS students, individual healthcare practitioners, and agencies for issuance of training permits, certifications and licensure.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Becoming Certified/Licensed
- EMS License and Certification Information
- EMS License Application Information
- EMS Training Center Training Permits
- EMT-Basic Training Permit
- High School EMT Education Program, P-00597 (PDF)
- EMS Training Curricula
- EMS Clinical and Field Training Minimum Competencies/Experiences, P-00667 (PDF)
- Instructor Information
- EMR Draw-up Epinephrine Training PowerPoint (PPT)
- Statewide Epinephrine Standing Order for Pharmacists (PDF)
- Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector Online Course to satisfy the training requirements of Wis. Statute § 255.07 Life-saving allergy medication; use of epinephrine
- American Red Cross – Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector, Online Course.
- American Heart Association – CPR Select - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector Certification.
- Food Allergy Academy-Save a Life: Recognizing and Responding to Anaphylaxis.
- Wilderness First Responder Program sponsored by the Wilderness Medical Association International
- Naloxone training aids