This page is a resource for EMS Service Directors seeking. For additional information or clarification, please contact your regional coordinator.
Per Wis. Admin Code § DHS 110.48: An emergency medical service provider shall have a service director who shall:
- Serve as the primary contact between the emergency medical service provider and the department.
- Assure that all elements of the operational plan are kept current.
- Assure that EMS personnel are properly licensed and credentialed.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of the ambulance service provider's operations.
Funding Assistance Program
- Governing Statutes and Rules
- Operational Plan Requirements
- Feasibility - Planning Guide 2022 - New Services
- Feasibility - Planning guide 2022 - Current Services
- EMS Service Budget Planning Working Excel Document
- F-02570 Demographic Form
- Adding RN/PA/MD/DO to EMS Service Roster
- Criminal History and Driver's License Revocation Issues
- E-Licensing Local Credentialing Agreement Instructions