- DQA Numbered memos for outpatient rehabilitation facilities
- Survey Guide: Hospitals and Other Health Services Providers, P-62033 (PDF)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Outpatient Rehabilitation – Appendix E of the State Operations Manual
- Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet, P-00082 (consumer information) (PDF)
- DQA Information Updates - Recently published memos, CMS program letters, provider training, rules development, other
- Construction/Remodeling of Health Care Facilities - Plan Review Requirements (including forms)
- Pharmacy Newscapsule including common medication errors
- Consumer Guide to Health Care
- Wisconsin Medicaid Information
- The Diabetes Prevention & Control Program in Wisconsin - includes links to Care Guidelines and Strategic Plan 2004-2009
- Do-Not-Resuscitate (DNR) Information
- Wisconsin Tuberculosis Program
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, State Operations Manual - Search for Appendix E or Appendix K for Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation.
- Federal Resources – Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- Health Emergency Preparedness and Response
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Record keeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.
Last Revised: January 9, 2020