Residential Care Apartment Complexes (RCACs)

For questions regarding residential care apartment complexes, email the Division of Quality Assurance.

RESIDENTIAL CARE APARTMENT COMPLEXES: Independent apartment units in which the following services are provided: room and board, up to 28 hours per week of supportive care, personal care, and nursing services.

Consumer Guide to Health Care for RCAC information including provider directories.

Navigation Links to Residential Care Apartment Complex Information:

Rules & Regulations - Rules and regulations for RCACs

Forms - Forms for RCAC operators

Providers - Information for RCAC management and staff

Contacts - State of Wisconsin staff to call regarding residential care apartment complexes

Publications - Memos and other items available from the State of Wisconsin

Related Sites - Other Internet sites of interest

Last Revised: March 1, 2016