New Online System for Assisted Living Facility License/Certification Continuations
The new online process is very similar to the current paper process with email replacing paper mail, online entry replacing the paper biennial/annual report, and online payment taking place of writing and sending in checks.
Refer to P-01731 for additional information.
- e-SOD/e-POC Provider Information
- Assisted Living Facility Survey Guide, P-63186 (PDF)
- Caregiver Program (including background checks)
- Guidelines for Assisted Living Enforcement, P-63200 (PDF)
- Injury/Falls Prevention
- Medication Management Initiative
- Hospice/Residential Care Apartment Complex Interface, P-00315 (PDF)
- Assisted Living Forum
- Assisted Living Resources
- Assisted Living Additional Resources
- Home and Community-Based Services for Licensed and Certified Assisted Living Facilities
- Construction/Remodeling of Health Care Facilities - Plan Review Requirements
- Facilities Seeking to Perform Laboratory Testing - Information
- Reporting Client/Patient Death Attributable to Suicide, Restraint, or Psychotropic Medication
- The Diabetes Prevention & Control Program in Wisconsin includes links to Care Guidelines and Strategic Plan
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC): Starting a Business in Wisconsin
- Federal Resources – Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- Emergency Preparedness for Long Term Care and Assisted Living Facilities
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.