Residential Care Apartment Complexes - Forms

For questions regarding residential care apartment complexes, call the Division of Quality Assurance Regional Offices or email the Division of Quality Assurance

Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet, P-00082 (PDF) consumer information

Fires in a licensed health or residential care facility in Wisconsin must be reported to the Department of Health Services within 72 hours (check specific rule requirements).

  • You may use the Fire Report, F-62500 (Word) and fax to 608-267-0352. Questions about this process may be directed to the "Fire Authority" at 608-266-8016. Refer to DQA memo 17-003 (PDF) for additional information.
Last Revised: April 4, 2017