We're getting ready for our 23rd annual FOCUS conference. This two-day event is for Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) staff and health care providers. DQA hosts the event, along with other providers and provider association representatives. Presenters will talk about a range of health care topics.
FOCUS 2023 conference details
Learn more about what to expect from the conference.
How do I register for the conference?
Registration for the conference is open! Please register online through the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, Continuing Education and Outreach.
Who should go to the FOCUS 2023 conference?
The conference is for:
- Case/discharge managers
- Dietitians/dietetic technicians
- Medical directors
- Quality improvement managers
- Risk managers
- Social workers
The conference focuses on these provider types:
- Aging and disability resource centers
- Assisted living facilities
- Facilities for individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Nursing homes
When is the conference?
The 2023 conference lasts two days. This year, it will be in person November 15-16, 2023.
What should I expect?
- The conference will start at 8 a.m. and will end at 3:45 p.m. We will have a keynote and three breakout sessions each day.
- Exhibitor booths available both days.
- Registration includes Whova platform access for three months following conference.
Where is the conference?
The conference will be at the Kalahari Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells.
Who will present?
A keynote and approximately 30 presenters each day of the conference.
How much does it cost to attend?
Registration fees will be announced in September 2023 via GovD and an email to previous Focus attendees.
How do I become an exhibitor?
Exhibit space may still be available at FOCUS 2023; in-person booth options are limited! Contact us for information about in-person or virtual exhibit space using the the online exhibitor interest survey.
Continuing education hours
We work to get conference approval from several groups so that those who attend get continuing education credit. The conference is looking for approval from:
- The National Associations of Long Term Care Administrator Boards
- National Association of Social Workers
- The National Continuing Education Review Service
Questions about registration? Email the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the 2023 conference? Email email@example.com.