If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1 or your local emergency number for immediate assistance.
The following links provide information about ambulance service providers and emergency medical technicians (EMTs) in Wisconsin and the Statewide Trauma Care System.
- Administrative Rules
- Ambulance Services (by county)
- Complaints and Investigations
- Designated Trauma Care Facilities (by county)
- Do-Not-Resuscitate Order
- EMS Board and Committee Meetings
- EMS Section Staff List
- Fitness Center Training Information
- History of EMS in Wisconsin
- Public Access Defibrillation
- Star of Life
- Trauma Care System
- Wisconsin EMS Scope of Practice