Find a Facility or Care Option in Ashland County
Ashland County Assisted Living Facility Directories
- Adult Day Care Programs (PDF,5 KB)
- Adult Family Homes - none
- Community-Based Residential Facilities (PDF,19 KB)
- Residential Care Apartment Complexes - none
Ashland County Assisted Living Facility Profiles
- Assisted Living Facility Profiles (PDF, 26 KB) for this county are listed by the type of assisted living provider, then by facility name.
- Ashland County Home Health Agencies (PDF,15 KB) - Note: these agencies may be based in other areas.
- Statewide Directory of Hospices (PDF,53 KB)
- Ashland County Nursing Homes (PDF,13 KB)
- Consumer Information Reports: The report provides information to aid residents or prospective residents in assessing the quality of care provided by a facility. Information includes facility specific federal violations and staffing information.
- Statewide Directory of Personal Care Agencies (PDF,79 KB)
- Provider Search: Locate a health or residential care provider and obtain compliance history information.
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC): ADRCs provide information on broad range of programs and services, help people understand the various long term care options available to them, help people apply for programs and benefits, and serve as the access point for publicly-funded long term care. These services can be provided at the ADRC, via telephone, or through a home visit, whichever is more convenient to the individual seeking help.
- Ashland County Health Department
- Ashland County Aging Unit
- Long Term Care and Support Services
- Learn more about Wisconsin's Residential Care Providers and view statewide directories of health and residential care facilities.
- Health Care Benefit Programs (ForwardHealth)