Find a Facility or Care Option in Burnett County
- Adult Day Care Programs - none
- Adult Family Homes (PDF,)
- Community-Based Residential Facilities (PDF,)
- Residential Care Apartment Complexes - none
Burnett County Assisted Living Facility Profiles
- Assisted Living Facility Profiles (PDF) for this county are listed by the type of assisted living provider, then by facility name.
- Burnett County Home Health Agencies (PDF) - Note: these agencies may be based in other counties.
- Burnett County Nursing Homes (PDF)
- Consumer Information Reports: The report provides information to aid residents or prospective residents in assessing the quality of care provided by a facility. Information includes facility specific federal violations and staffing information.
- Provider Search: Locate a health or residential care provider and obtain compliance history information.
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC): ADRCs provide information on broad range of programs and services, help people understand the various long-term care options available to them, help people apply for programs and benefits, and serve as the access point for publicly-funded long-term care. These services can be provided at the ADRC, via telephone, or through a home visit, whichever is more convenient to the individual seeking help.
- Burnett County Health Department
- Burnett County Unit on Aging
- Long-Term Care and Support
- Learn more about Wisconsin's Residential Care Providers and view statewide directories of health and residential care facilities.
- Health Care Benefit Programs (ForwardHealth)