Find a Facility or Care Option in Grant County
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Facilities Serving People with Developmental Disabilities (FDDs)
- Home Health Agencies
- Nursing Homes
- Personal Care Agencies
Grant County Assisted Living Facility Directories
- Adult Day Care Programs - none
- Adult Family Homes (PDF, 20 KB)
- Community Based Residential Facilities (PDF, 21 KB)
- Residential Care Apartment Complexes - none
Grant County Assisted Living Facility Profiles
- Assisted Living Facility Profiles (PDF, 81 KB) for this county are listed by the type of assisted living provider, then by facility name.
- Statewide FDD Directories
- Grant County FDD Consumer Information Reports
- Also check Assisted Living section for group homes serving people with developmental disabilities.
- Grant County Home Health Agencies (PDF, 20 KB) - Note: these agencies may be based in other counties.
- Statewide Directory of Hospices (PDF, 53 KB)
- Statewide Directory of Personal Care Agencies (PDF, 79 KB)
- Provider Search: Locate a health or residential care provider and obtain compliance history information.
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC): ADRCs provide information on broad range of programs and services, help people understand the various long term care options available to them, help people apply for programs and benefits, and serve as the access point for publicly-funded long term care. These services can be provided at the ADRC, via telephone, or through a home visit, whichever is more convenient to the individual seeking help.
- Grant County Health Department
- Grant County Aging Unit
- Long Term Care and Support Services
- Learn more about Wisconsin's Residential Care Providers and view statewide directories of health and residential care facilities.
- Health Care Benefit Programs (ForwardHealth)