Find a Facility or Care Option in Menominee County
- Menonimee County Home Health Agencies (PDF) - Note: these agencies may be based in other counties.
- Provider Search: Locate a health or residential care provider and obtain compliance history information.
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC): ADRCs provide information on broad range of programs and services, help people understand the various long-term care options available to them, help people apply for programs and benefits, and serve as the access point for publicly-funded long-term care. These services can be provided at the ADRC, via telephone, or through a home visit, whichever is more convenient to the individual seeking help.
- Adams County Health Department
- Shawano-Menominee Counties Health Department
- Menominee County Aging Unit
- Learn more about Wisconsin's Residential Care Providers and view statewide directories of health and residential care facilities.
- Health Care Benefit Programs (ForwardHealth)
Last Revised: July 11, 2018