As a Wisconsin resident, you have options to get the care you need. Services are offered for care in your home or in a residential facility.
Rock County assisted living facility directories
- Rock County Adult Family Homes
- Statewide Adult Family Homes
- Rock County Community-Based Residential Facilities
- Statewide Community-Based Residential Facilities
- Rock County Residential Care Apartment Complexes
- Statewide Residential Care Apartment Complexes
Rock County assisted living facility profiles
To learn about what's listed in the profiles, see Understanding Assisted Living Facility Profiles.
- Adult Day Care Centers (PDF)
- Adult Family Homes (PDF)
- Community Based Residential Facilities
- Residential Care Apartment Complexes (PDF)
Adult day care centers
Facilities Serving People with Developmental Disabilities (FDD)
- A Facility Serving People with Developmental Disabilities, or FDD, is also known as an Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities, or ICF/IID.
- Statewide FDD Directories
Home health agencies
- Visit the Finding and Choosing a Home Health Agency webpage to find a directory for Rock County home health agencies in PDF and Excel format.
- Visit the Finding and Choosing a Hospice webpage to find a directory for Rock County hospices in PDF and Excel format.
Personal care agencies
- Provider Search — Find a health or residential care provider and view survey inspection results.
- Consumer Information Reports — Assess the quality of care given by a facility. See a list of federal violations and staffing for each facility.
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC) — Learn about a wide range of programs and services. These centers help you understand your options for long-term care, apply for programs and benefits, and access publicly funded, long-term care. Their services are offered at the center, over the phone, or through a home visit. Choose the option that works best for you.
- Long-Term Care and Support — Learn about the variety of services and support available
- Find a Health Care Facility or Care Provider — Learn more and view statewide directories.
- ForwardHealth — Read about health care benefit programs offered by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS).