Find a Facility or Care Option in Sheboygan County
Sheboygan County Assisted Living Facility Directories
- Adult Day Care Programs (PDF)
- Adult Family Homes (PDF)
- Community-Based Residential Facilities (PDF)
- Residential Care Apartment Complexes (PDF)
Sheboygan County Assisted Living Facility Profiles
- Community Based Residential Facilities
- Sheboygan County Home Health Agencies (PDF) - Note: these agencies may be based in other counties.
- Sheboygan County Nursing Homes (PDF)
- Consumer Information Reports: The report provides information to aid residents or prospective residents in assessing the quality of care provided by a facility. Information includes facility specific federal violations and staffing information.
- Provider Search: Locate a health or residential care provider and obtain compliance history information.
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC): ADRCs provide information on broad range of programs and services, help people understand the various long-term care options available to them, help people apply for programs and benefits, and serve as the access point for publicly-funded long-term care. These services can be provided at the ADRC, via telephone, or through a home visit, whichever is more convenient to the individual seeking help.
- Sheboygan County Human Services - Your county's human services department is an important first stop for accessing federal and local funding assistance and other services.
- Sheboygan Aging Unit
- Long-Term Care and Support
- Learn more about Wisconsin's Residential Care Providers and view statewide directories of health and residential care facilities.
- Health Care Benefit Programs (ForwardHealth)