This page includes helpful resources related to home health agencies (HHAs). Publications are files or websites with additional information. Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) numbered memos are documents that deal with:
- Policies for HHAs.
- Guidelines for HHAs managed by DQA.
- Information and interpretation of federal and state regulations.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Select a link to learn more:
- Consumer Guide: Finding and Choosing an HHA - Find directories and survey results.
- Informal Dispute Resolution for Medicare-Certified Home Health Agencies, P-01857 (PDF) - Learn more about informally disputing survey findings.
- Pharmacy Newscapsule - Newsletter published regularly by DQA.
- Rights of Home Health Agency Patients, F-62601 - Find information on patient rights at HHAs.
Memos from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS)
View our Memos Library to access a wealth of communications issued by DHS regarding policies and procedures and how they should be put into action.
DQA numbered memos
Select a link to view the memo. You can also view the list of all DQA Memos.
For an official paper copy of any numbered memo, email or write:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing address:DQA Administrator's OfficePO Box 2969Madison, WI 53701
|Memo Number||Description||Issue Date||Attachments||Obsolete date|
||Fire Watch, Fire Plan, and Fire Reporting Update|
||Prohibited Restraints and Restrictive Measures in Community-Based Programs and Facilities|
||Notice and Requirements for Submitting Four-Year Renewal of Licensee Background Check Information|
||Wisconsin Home Health Agencies – CMS 1135 Waiver Provisions and Governor Evers Emergency Order # 21|
||Notice of Mandatory Requirement to Submit Four-Year Renewal of Licensee Background Check Information|
|Fire Watch, Fire Plan, and Fire Reporting Update|
|Prohibited Restrictive Measures in Community-Based Programs and Facilities|
||Guidance Reminder Regarding Handheld Devices and the Potential Misuse of Such Devices|
||Reminder Nurse Aide Eligibility Requirements|