New Online System for Assisted Living Facility License/Certification Continuations via E-Renewal
The Bureau of Assisted Living requires all regulated assisted living providers to submit biennial/annual reports and license/certification continuations using the e-renewal program. The e-renewal system has simplified the biennial/annual report and license/certification continuation payment process by providing the ability to complete, sign, and submit biennial/annual reports online.
Refer to Assisted Living Online License and Certification Continuations via E-Renewal for additional information.
- Assisted Living Facility Survey Guide
- Assisted Living Forum
- Assisted Living Online License and Certification Continuations via E-Renewal
- Assisted Living: Standards of Practice Resources
- Caregiver Program (including background checks)
- e-SOD/e-POC Provider Information
- Guidelines for Assisted Living Enforcement, P-63200 (PDF)
- Home and Community-Based Services for Licensed and Certified Assisted Living Facilities
- Injury/Falls Prevention
- Medication Management Initiative
- Reporting Client/Patient Death Attributable to Suicide, Restraint, or Psychotropic Medication
- Waivers, Approvals, Variances, and Exceptions: Assisted Living
- Wisconsin Assisted Living Consumer Information including provider directories and statistics on assisted living facilities
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- Emergency Preparedness for Long Term Care and Assisted Living Facilities
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.
- Influenza and Pneumococcal Immunization
- Winter Safety: Hypothermia, Indoor/Outdoor Safety, Clear Exits, Holiday Decorations
- Summertime Safety: Heat-Related Illness, Power Outages, Tornadoes and Severe Weather
- National Weather Service: Wind Chill Chart
If you have questions, email the Division of Quality Assurance, attention Bureau of Assisted Living.