You may email the Division of Quality Assurance (attention Bureau of Assisted Living) for more information.
- Assisted Living Additional Resources
- Assisted Living Facility Survey Guide, P-63186 (PDF)
- Assisted Living Forum
- Caregiver Program (including background checks)
- Consultant/Management Company List
- e-SOD/e-POC Provider Information also refer to DQA Memo 13-002 (PDF)
- Federal Information - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
- Guidelines for Assisted Living Enforcement, P-63200 (PDF)
- Injury/Falls Prevention
- Medication Management Initiative
- Reporting Client/Patient Death Attributable to Suicide, Restraint, or Psychotropic Medication
- Wisconsin Assisted Living Consumer Information including provider directories and statistics on assisted living facilities
- Wisconsin Diabetes Prevention & Control Program
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC): Starting a Business in Wisconsin
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- Emergency Preparedness for Long Term Care and Assisted Living Facilities
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.
- Influenza and Pneumococcal Immunization
- Winter Safety: Hypothermia, Indoor/Outdoor Safety, Clear Exits, Holiday Decorations
- Summertime Safety: Heat-Related Illness, Power Outages, Tornadoes and Severe Weather
- National Weather Service Chart: Wind Chill