- Assisted Living Provider Directories
- Falls in Assisted Living Facilities (PDF) - Recommendations for assessment, preventing, reducing, and responding to resident falls.
- Online License and Certification Continuations via e-Licensure, P-01731 (PDF)
- Pharmacy Newscapsule
- DQA Quarterly Information Updates - Recently published DQA memos, CMS program letters, provider training, rules development, other items of interest.
- DQA Numbered Memos for all provider types.
DQA Numbered Memos for RCACs
Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) Numbered Memos for RCACs are documents issued by the Division that deal with policies, information and interpretation of federal and state regulations and guidelines of the programs under the jurisdiction of DQA.
- Questions about the content of RCAC memos contact the Bureau of Assisted Living, Division of Quality Assurance (attention Bureau of Assisted Living) for more information.
- To obtain a paper (official) copy of any numbered memo, write to the Administrator's Office, Division of Quality Assurance, PO Box 2969, Madison, WI 53701-2969, or email: Division of Quality Assurance.
|Official Number||Description||Issue Date||Attachments||Obsolete Date|
||Notice of Mandatory Requirement to Submit Four-Year Renewal of Licensee Background Check Information||February 20, 2017|
||Fire Watch, Fire Plan, and Fire Reporting Update||February 17, 2017|
||New Online System for Assisted Living Facility License/Certification Continuations||February 17, 2017|
||Prohibited Restrictive Measures in Community-Based Programs and Facilities||January 2, 2017|
||Freedom of Choice of Pharmacy Provider||November 1, 2016|
||Guidance Reminder Regarding Handheld Devices and the Potential Misuse of Such Devices||February 23, 2016|
||Reminder Nurse Aide Eligibility Requirements||February 16, 2016||
February 1, 2019
||Electronic Video Monitoring and Filming in BAL Regulated Facilities||February 1, 2016|
||Centralization of Assisted Living Licensing/Certification/Registration Process||September 21, 2015|
||Fire Watch, Fire Plan, and Fire Reporting Update||April 22, 2015||
February 17, 2017
||Waivers, Approvals, Variances and Exceptions Request||March 20, 2015|
||Facility Closure/Relocation Plans||September 3, 2014|
||Application Process for Out of State Trained Nurse Aides||July 14, 2014||
February 1, 2019
||2013 Wisconsin Act 357 - Nurse Aide Training "Bridge" Program||May 30, 2014|
||Requests for Waivers, Approvals, Variances and Exceptions||June 3, 2013||
March 20, 2015
||Expansion of the University Wisconsin Oshkosh Caregiver Project: Continuing Education for Caregivers Investigating and Reporting Allegations of Misconduct||January 29, 2013|
||Charging Fees Associated with Changes to a License/Certificate||January 9, 2013|