Customer Help - ForwardHealth Programs

FoodShare Program Changes

New FoodShare program rules began statewide on April 1, 2015. Certain adults between the ages of 18 through 49 with no minor children in their home may need to meet a work requirement or meet an exemption to continue getting FoodShare benefits. The work requirement rules will affect members who have a renewal or apply for FoodShare benefits on and after April 1, 2015. Learn more about FSET and the new program rules.


To see if you may be able to enroll or to apply online, go to

This page is a quick way to find forms and publications that you may need. Click on the name of the program below for which you need more information.

View a listing of health clinics for those with no health insurance

Family Planning Only Services Forms and Publications

FoodShare Wisconsin Forms and Publications

FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET) Forms and Publications

BadgerCare Plus Forms and Publications

Medicaid Forms and Publications

Caretaker Supplement Forms and Publications

SeniorCare Forms and Publications

Member Updates

Other Links

To see if you may be able to enroll or to apply for these programs go to

Agency Directory — To find the telephone number and address of your local county or tribal agency.  Customers seeking policy clarification should contact the agency in their county.

Contact a Disability Benefit Specialist or Benefit Specialist at your local Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) or County Aging Office or call 1-800-362-3002.

ACCESS/Marketplace Takeaway Card P-00555 (English, Spanish) (PDF, 549 KB)

A Guide to Applying for Wisconsin's Health and Nutrition Programs P-16091 (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF, 181 KB)

ForwardHealth Enrollment and Benefits Handbook P-00079 (English, Hmong, Spanish) (PDF, 2.6 MB)
A handbook will be mailed to each family who applies for a ForwardHealth Plan.

Employment Verification of Earnings Form F-10146 (DOC, 75 KB)

Non-Emergency Medical Transportation

Renewal Help
Information about renewing your benefits.

Fair Hearing Request
To request a hearing if you don't agree with a decision about your benefits.

Fair Hearing Voluntary Withdrawal (PDF, 10 KB)

Find a provider
If you need to find a ForwardHealth (Medicaid/BadgerCare Plus) provider in your area.

Key Contacts P-16108 (PDF, 64 KB)
To get common telephone numbers and web links.

HMO Ombuds Brochure P-12002 (English, Hmong, Russian, Spanish(PDF, 84 KB)

Income Limits - Current Income limits for Wisconsin's health care and FoodShare programs

Legal Services - To find the name and telephone number of who in your area can provide you with legal help. You may also go to:

Disability Rights of Wisconsin — Disability Rights Wisconsin is a private non profit organization which helps people across Wisconsin gain access to services and opportunity through its advocacy and legal expertise.

Last Revised: February 3, 2016