Federal Information (includes links to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) S&C Letters, Transmittals, Manuals, etc.)
Division of Quality Assurance Information
- Survey Guide for Long Term Care Facilities (PDF, 142 KB)
- Survey Entrance Conference Checklist - F-62296 (PDF, 97 KB)
- Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet (consumer information) (PDF, 55 KB)
- Construction/Remodeling of Health Care Facilities - Plan Review Requirements
- Consumer Information Reports
- Facilities Seeking to Perform Laboratory Testing - Information
- Feeding Assistant Information
- e-SOD/e-POC Provider Information
- Healthcare Provider Management/Consultant List
- Informed Consent for Psychotropic Medications for Nursing Home Residents
- Medication Aides
- Medication Errors
- Pressure Ulcer Information/Resources
- Prevention and Control of Viral Gastroenteritis Outbreaks (PDF, 241 KB)
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Committee, allocation of Civil Money Penalty funds, and project application process.
- RAI/MDS 3.0 Information
- Reporting alleged incidents of neglect, and misappropriation of resident property to the Division of Quality Assurance
- Reporting Client/Patient Death Attributable to Suicide, Restraint, or Psychotropic Medication
- Resident Relocation Manual for bed closures/facility closure
- S&C Memo 08-03: Initial Surveys for New Medicare Providers
- Surety Bond Information
- Avoiding Physical Restraints (PDF, 91 KB)
Other Wisconsin Information:
- DHS Provider Information
- Forward Health Portal - Wisconsin Medicaid Information for Providers
- Medicaid Nursing Home Reimbursement
- Music & Memory Initiative
- The Diabetes Prevention & Control Program in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Board on Aging and Long Term Care
- Wisconsin Facilities with Dedicated Units for the Care of Ventilator-Dependent Persons
- Wisconsin Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs) in Long-Term Care Coalition
- Wisconsin Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Programs
Wisconsin Clinical Resource Center
The Wisconsin Clinical Resource Center (WCRC) project is jointly sponsored by the Department of Health Services, LeadingAge Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Health Care Association (WHCA/WiCAL), through funding from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. Development support is provided by staff from the Center for Health Systems Research & Analysis (CHSRA), University of Wisconsin-Madison. The WCRC website was designed as a user-friendly resource to provide key information to staff working in Wisconsin nursing homes about selected care areas and training topics.
REGISTER now for Individual Log-ins!! Current log-in procedures are changing to allow individual nursing home staff to access the website. Previous facility passwords will no longer be available after October 15, so spread the word about these changes! Here is all the information you need to know to ensure that you and your nursing home continue to have access to the WCRC resources:
STEP 1: Go to the WCRC Website Address: https://wcrc.chsra.wisc.edu
STEP 2: Click the link that says Register.
STEP 3: Follow the prompts to sign up for an individual logon.
For more information - contact your nursing home association, WCRC email: email@example.com, WCRC Helpdesk: 888-300-8098.